Sustainability is the challenge that every organization faces. Funding sources are uncertain. Costs continue to rise. It's a struggle to pay competitive wages to staff. Morale is low.
At Counterpart CFO, we specialize in building an organizational culture of sustainability. This begins with helping management and the board better understand the best practices around sustainability.
From there, we ensure budget accountability, effective cost allocation, meaningful reporting, and guided decision making. The result is a sustainable organization.
Go to the next level by putting a flexible, part-time Counterpart CFO on your team.
Relevant original articles for Nonprofits
- Should Nonprofit Employees Contribute Cash to the Cause?
- 4 Keys to Financial Sustainability
- W-9 and 1099-MISC Compliance Check-Up
- Checking on Internal Controls
- Why Your Nonprofit Board Should Hold and Executive Session at Every Meeting
- Development Danger Ahead
- Shifting from Austerity to Prosperity
- Stinkin' Thinkin'
- A Seeming Epidemic
- The "After-Hours" Problem
- It Didn't Have to Happen
- Building Reserves in the Nonprofit World
- When Nonprofit Volunteers Become a Liability
- More on the Nonprofit Overhead Conundrum